Bacon and Mushroom Mini Quiches
Olive oil spray
250g KR Diced Bacon
1 small onion finely chopped
200g button mushrooms, finely chopped
12 sheets filo pastry
120g tasty cheese, grated
2 tablespoons chopped chives
185ml pouring cream
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease patty tins with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Spray with oil, add bacon and onion, cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat then cool.
4. Lay a sheet of filo on a clean work surface. Spray with oil. Place a second layer of filo on top. Repeat with spray and filo until there are six layers. Use remaining six sheets to form a second stack.
5. Cut each stack into 12.
6. Line the patty tins with the squares of filo pastry, scrunching to make little cases.
7. Using half, the chees, place a small amount into each patty case. Add the chives to the bacon mixture. Divide evenly between the pastry cases.
8. Whisk the eggs and milk in a large jug, season with salt and pepper.
Pour egg mixture evenly between pastry cases.
Scatter over remaining cheese. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and