Barbequed Veggie and Haloumi Salad
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 bunches mini asparagus, trimmed
1 red capsicum, seeded cut into 2cm wide strips
2 small zucchini, peeled into ribbons
180g haloumi, seasoned with lime juice and pepper, cut into 5mm thick slices
2 tablespoons lime juice
¼ cup (40g) pine nuts, toasted
Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat a barbeque grill on high.
- Combine oil and garlic in a bowl. Season. Toss asparagus and capsicum with half the oil mixture. Cook on a grill, turning for 3-4 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Toss zucchini in remaining oil mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes, turning. Transfer to the plate, cover with foil to keep warm.
- Cook the haloumi on the grill for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Arrange the asparagus, capsicum and zucchini on a serving platter. Drizzle with lime juice and sprinkle with pine nuts. Top with haloumi and serve with lime wedges.