Chilli Prawn Linguine
500g Raw Vannamei Prawns
490g jar carbonara pasta sauce
120g baby spinach
2 long red chillies thinly sliced
- Cook the linguine in a saucepan of boiling water following packet instructions. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat a large fry pan over high heat. Spray with olive oil spray.
- Cook the prawns, turning, for 3-4minutes or until the prawns curl and change colour.
- Add the pasta sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the spinach and chilli and toss through.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss through. Season.