Chilli Prawn & Pineapple Pizza
¼ cup olive oil
1 eschalot, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 long red chillies, seeds removed, finely chopped
20 Global Seafood Gourmet Cooked Prawns
½ cup tomato passata
2 tablespoons tomato sauce
2 Lebanese breads
½ small pineapple, peeled, cored, chopped
1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
12 baby bocconcini, halved
Coriander leaves to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium low heat. Add the eschalot and garlic and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Increase the heat to medium and add the chilli and prawns. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the prawns are heated through.
- Remove the pan from heat, then transfer chilli prawns to a plate.
- Combine tomato passata and tomato sauce in a bowl, season, then spread half over 1 Lebanese bread. Top with half the chilli prawns, pineapple, capsicum and bocconcini, then season. Repeat with remaining bread, sauce and toppings.
- Drain any oil from the pan used to cook the chilli prawns, then use a teaspoon to scatter some of the cooked eschalot and garlic over the pizzas.
- Place pizzas on the prepared trays and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden and crisp. Remove pizzas from the oven and scatter with coriander leaves, then slice and serve.