Garlic Prawn Linguine
3 garlic cloves, finely diced
175g Global Seafood Gourmet Cooked Pizza Prawns
Zest of 1 lemon, then cut into wedges
Handful parsley, chopped
- Boil the pasta, following the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pan on low heat cook the garlic in the butter until softened.
- Add the prawns and cook until heated through. Remove from the heat and stir in the zest and seasoning.
- Drain the pasta and toss into the pan with the prawn mixture and parsley until well mixed.
- Divide between two bowls and serve with lemon wedges.