Ham and Potato Hash Browns
3 brushed potatoes peeled
150g KR Shredded Ham
2 spring onions chopped
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 tablespoon chopped sage
3 tablespoons self-raising flour
¼ cup grated parmesan
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut potatoes into quarters. Cook in a medium saucepan of boiling water until just tender. Drain and cool.
- Place cooled potatoes in a large bowl. Lightly mash the potatoes. The mix needs to be quite lumpy.
- Add ham, spring onions, parsley, sage, flour, eggs, parmesan, milk, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Melt half the oil and butter in a large fry pan over medium heat. Drop 1/3 cupful’s of mixture into the pan, flattening slightly. Cook in batches for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden. Flip and cook remaining sides. Remove and keep warm. Add the remaining oil and butter to cook the second batch.
- Serve hash browns warm with salt and pepper.