Hawaiian Chicken Burgers
4 Steggles Crumbed Chicken Burger Patties
4 pineapple thins
1 tablespoon maple syrup
4 round brioche buns
8 Colby cheese slices
2 tomatoes, sliced
- Cook the Steggles Chicken Burger Patties.
- Heat barbecue grill plate or chargrill pan.
- Lay the ham and pineapple slices on a tray. Brush with maple syrup. Lightly spray grill with oil.
- Cook ham and pineapple slices for 1 – 2 minutes each side until lightly golden. Split the buns in half and toast until golden. Place the base of each bun onto a serving plate.
- Top with a slice of cheese, lettuce, another cheese slice, chicken patty, ham, pineapple, tomato and aioli.
- Top with remaining buns then serve.