Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken
4 chicken breast fillets
200g mozzarella, finely sliced
16 semi dried tomatoes
24 basil leaves
8 Primo Prosciutto slices
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 ½ cups tomato passata
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Using a small, sharp knife, slice through the centre of each chicken breast to make a pocket (without cutting all the way through).
- Fill each pocket with equal amounts of mozzarella, tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lay 2 slices of prosciutto slightly overlapping on the work surface, then place a chicken breast on to and wrap to enclose the filling.
- Repeat for remaining prosciutto and chicken.
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium high heat. cook chicken breasts for about 6 minutes until browned on all sides.
- Transfer to oven and bake for a further 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water according to the packet instructions.
- Heat passata in a pan over medium heat, then toss warm passata through cooked pasta.
- Slice chicken and serve over pasta.