White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake Slice
250g Scotch biscuits
150g butter, melted
2 tablespoons boiling water
3 teaspoons gelatine
375g Anchor Cream Cheese, at room temperature
¼ Cup caster sugar
300ml thickened cream
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
180g white cooking chocolate, melted then cooled
1 tablespoon boiling water
1 teaspoon gelatine powder
200g frozen Sunnyside 3 berry combo
1 tablespoon icing sugar, sifted
- Line the base and 2 long sides of a 20 x 30cm slice pan with non-stick baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
- Process biscuits and butter in a food processor until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Use the back of a spoon to spread and press the biscuit mixture firmly over the base of the pan. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Place boiling water in a small heatproof bowl. sprinkle with gelatine. Place the bowl in a saucepan of simmering water and stir for 2 minutes or until the gelatine dissolves. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile, use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add cream, vanilla and chocolate and beat until well combined. Stir in the gelatine mixture. Pour into the prepared pan. Set aside.
- Spoon the raspberry mixture over cheesecake. Use a skewer to create a swirled effect. Place in fridge for 3 hours or until set. Cut into pieces.