Careers at MWF&L
We are recognised and regarded as one of the premier foodservice distributors in Australia due largely to the quality of our entire team. Our shared values and commitment to encouraging new ideas, open communication, and a common drive to see everyone achieve their goals, is what makes our company great. It's a business practice that we are proud of.
Are you looking to take a gap year before heading off to Uni? Not sure yet what career path you want to take after your HSC? Or, you're keen to start a career in logistics, supply chain & warehouse operations?
Midwest Foods & Liquor is now offering Traineeships! You could become certified in Logistics, Warehousing & Supply Chain Operations - you could even go as far as getting a Diploma in Logistics!
This opportunity means gaining a nationally recognised certification prior to heading to University or the first step for upskilling in the industry long term.
If you don't want to waste a year, then a traineeship will help you earn money and get a head start with real work experience.
Interested? Click on the link below to learn more and register your interest!
We have a full-time position for a Purchasing and Inventory Assistant to join our Team. Reporting to the Inventory and Supply Chain Manager, you will play an integral role in the company by providing administrative support to the team, maintaining adequate stock levels, ensuring continuity of supply and accuracy of stock data to deliver excellent customer service for both our internal & external customers. A traineeship is available for suitable candidates.
YOUR PERSONAL QUALITIES
The successful candidate will be a person who aligns with our company values of collaboration, fairness, integrity and sustainability. They will be a positive and reliable team player with good time management skills and can work independently as well as within a team.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong mathematical literacy
- Critical thinking and analytical ability
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel.
- Efficient & effective communicator
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise.
- Flexible and adaptable to unpredictability
- Ability to use a range of technology
- Must be able to work to timelines and in a fast, dynamic environment
- An understanding of purchasing / procurement process to deliver exceptional outcomes for our internal & external customers
- Experience in a similar role
OUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Midwest Foods & Liquor employs over 65 staff and prides itself on creating a community environment and offer the following benefits to staff:
* Attractive remuneration package, including a progressive pay scale
* Discounted groceries
* Superannuation salary sacrifice
* Motor Vehicle salary sacrifice
* Extensive training
* Staff uniform, including protective clothing
* Access to Employee Assistance Wellness Program
* Regular staff check-ins with a focus on resetting your goals
If you feel your personal values and skills fit the above criteria, please apply through Seek here: https://bit.ly/3hit2sm or email your CV to email@example.com
This role is for immediate start and applications will close 30th July 2021, if not already filled by this time.