100g baby spinach leaves
80g soft feta, crumbled
4 chicken breast fillets
8 slices Primo Prosciutto
4 sebago potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
1 cup frozen peas
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup milk
2 teaspoons olive oil
- Place the spinach in a large fry pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until spinach wilts. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Squeeze as much excess liquid from the spinach as possible.
- Use a large knife to coarsely chop and transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the feta and stir to combine.
- Cut a small pocket in the side of each chicken breast. Spoon the spinach mixture into each pocket.
- Wrap 2 prosciutto slices around each to enclose the filling.
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Drain well and return to pan.
- Mash until smooth. Add sour cream and milk and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frypan over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Spoon mashed potato evenly among serving plates. Slice the chicken and arrange on the potato and serve immediately.