Cheesy Chicken Nachos
1 brown onion, diced
1 red capsicum, diced
1 green capsicum, diced
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon ground paprika
1 tablespoon ground turmeric
500g Ingham’s Diced Roasted Chicken Meat
400g diced tomato
350g of mix beans (drained and washed)
750g plain corn chips
300g mozzarella cheese, shredded
300g sour cream
Salt & pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, sauté onion and capsicum until soft – around three minutes. Add garlic and dried herbs – cook for two minutes.
2. Stir in the chicken. Add in the diced tomatoes and beans.
3. Place the corn chips evenly across ovenproof bowls.
4. Spoon mixture evenly on top of the corn chips and top with shredded cheese.
5. Place in a moderate oven until the cheese is melted, remove from oven.
6. Dollop with sour cream, guacamole and chives.