Fluffy Omelette with Ham and Swiss Cheese
2 eggs, separated
1 tablespoon milk
½ cup baby spinach ;eaves
2 slices of ham
¼ cup grated swiss cheese
- Combine the egg yolks and milk in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites to medium soft peaks.
- Gently fold the whites into the yolk mixture. Set aside. Do not allow to sit for too long.
- Spray a small non-stick fry pan with oil spray and place over medium heat.
- Add the baby spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes or until wilted. Remove from pan.
- Spray pan again and return to heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes or until surface is nearly firm.
- Place the ham, spinach and cheese over half the omelette, then fold over the other side to enclose the filling.
- Serve immediately.